Gaining Commitment through Persuasion and Influence
Any time that you influence others, you are engaging in the act of leadership. Leadership communication involves the language of persuasion and influence. Participants will examine how we influence others with integrity and build rapport to establish connections, and avoid persuasion pitfalls. Participants will develop clear insights into how to apply the principles of effective communication to elicit commitment from those they lead.
In this workshop participants will:
- Identify the steps to influencing others
- Learn to establish and maintain credibility
- Identify and practice building rapport
- Learn the principles of persuasion
- Know how to remove barriers and overcome resistance
- Develop strategies to win hearts and minds.