Finding Win-Win Solutions without Compromising Your Integrity or Objectives
This workshop gives participants insight into the principles and processes for managing healthy disagreement. It provides common terminology with which to describe the subjective, emotional dimension of conflict, and ground rules which will allow them to manage that conflict without damaging relationships. Hands-on case studies and active discussion reveal the possible outcomes of conflict and enable participants to master a process for resolving conflict.
Participant resources include a conflict survey for teams or work groups, as well as a diagnostic that identifies and explains each participant’s personal conflict style.
In this workshop participants will:
- Identify the sources and patterns of conflict
- Recognize the possible outcomes of conflict
- Learn how to manage conflict to constructive outcomes
- Recognize the concept and role of trust in relationships
- Discover your personal conflict style using an individual diagnostic, Conflict Profile